- Kids Vitamins and Minerals: well balanced multi-vitamin & mineral complex (Liquid or Powder). Both formulas help maintain natural immunities, cleanse the body of toxins and supply energy and nutrient absorption. These high quality vitamins and minerals are easily absorbed and readily utilized and help children to develop properly, keep their bodies functioning and can also help to promote the normal growth and development of bones. In addition to helping satisfy nutritional needs they also aid all aspects of digestion, metabolism and elimination making them another important essential key to life, energy and full body wellness!
- Kids Enzymes: complete full-spectrum food-grade multi-enzyme complex (Capsule). Kids Enzymes with Prebiotic Blend is a Peptizymes SP (Peptidase) and pancreatic blend of food grade multi-enzymes and synergistic co-factors to optimize digestion of fats, starches, carbohydrates, proteins (including gluten, casein and soy) and sugars (including lactose) with Prebiotics that helps maintain digestive health through a wide pH range (3-9). Enzymes are vital to every living cell. Without enzymes, life could not exist. Now you can see why enzymes are key to life.
- Kids Probiotics: superior 10-Strain DDS-1 Probiotic Complex (Capsule or Powder). Contains a 10 Strain DDS-1 Probiotic Complex to help decompose toxic substances in the intestines, promote proper bacteria balance and prohibit harmful bacteria from adhering to the lining of the intestines and creates macrophages. With all of these great benefits, Kids Probiotics capsules and powder are truly keys to a strong immune system, good health and life!
- Kids EFA Pearls or Kids Omega Oils: comprehensive, well-balanced blend of essential fatty acids (Pearl or Liquid). Kids EFA Pearls with omegas 3.6.9 essential fatty acids from Blackcurrant Seed Oil include all of the benefits of all three types of fatty acid. The amounts and ratios of each fatty acid are balanced to optimal levels of each. Taking Kids EFA Pearls supplement is a good way to ensure that you are getting essential nutrients for your good health. Kids EFA Pearls is a fantastic balance of omega 3.6.9! Gluten FREE (GF), Casein FREE (CF), Vegan Formula.
- Kids Daily Fiber: all natural enzymatic patented soluble fiber (Powder). Kids Daily Fiber (288g Powder) – provides 11 grams of soluble, clear, virtually tasteless dietary fiber per serving that does not thicken when mixed with water or your favorite beverage or food. This extraordinary fiber is prepared by a patented enzymatic process that makes it particularly effective in providing bulk for the diet and helps maintain normal, healthy intestinal regularity.*In addition, this extraordinary fiber product contains two different types of fructooligo-saccharides that arrive in the large intestine undigested and serve as prebiotics (encouraging the growth of naturally occurring bifidobacteria), plus a complex of OVER 70 ionic trace minerals. All of this makes fiber another important key to life!
- Kids Minerals and Electrolytes – BONUS PRODUCT: special blend of ionic minerals and essential electrolytes which your body needs to perform at optimum levels of energy, stamina and hydration during everyday life, competition or any other strenuous activity (Capsule). Kids Minerals and Electrolytes contain the most powerful natural, health-giving, ionic trace minerals and electrolytes in the world, formulated by nature, for greater bio-electric health and body mineral balancing. These natural, soluble, ionic trace minerals and electrolytes also nutritionally aid vitality and overall health.
Keep your furry friend on the healthiest track possible with this full body formula. Add it to their food or water and see fido flourish.
The herbs in Dr. Bo’s® Pet Care Body have been shown to be of great benefit for an animal’s entire body. They boost the immune system, while cleansing the blood, liver and lymph. This formula is great for chronic and degenerative conditions, tumors and lymphatic problems. Pet Care Body is safe for all animal species.
Gluten Free, Casein Free (GFCF), Vegan formula and all the natural herbs used in Pet Care Body are either organic or wild-crafted and provide premium plant health properties.
Calcium Magnesium – otherwise known as “Cal-Mag” is the wonder supplement. Taken properly, the benefits and gains from this combination will leave you sad you didn’t know about it sooner. Benefits are beyond with this liquid that is a perfectly balanced daily supplement of calcium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin D synergistically formulated to support bone, muscle and connective tissue.
- Maintains proper bone mass
- Supports bone, muscle and connective tissue health
- Surging with over 72 minerals and trace elements
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases
- regulates high blood pressure (Hypertension)
- Magnesium treats diabetes
- Magnesium treats migraines, insomnia, and depression
- Helps relax the body and aids in sleep
Want to know more? Click here
Well we all now what this time of year usually has plenty of…carbs. Especially at Thanksgiving. Though we are all about healthy carbs over here – the heavy ones aren’t always good for us! Luckily, when you are in a moment of carb-loading, we have a product that can help! CarbStop!
With the holidays almost here – we are throwing a contest to win a CarbStop product of your own!
All you have to do is instagram a health lifestyle photo – follow @DrBoWagner – and hashtag #drboholidays – we will randomly pick a winner and contact you through instagram direct messaging to send you the product!
The high quality ingredients in Dr. Bo’s®, CarbStop™ Phase 2 Carb Controller have been shown to help reduce the enzymatic digestion of dietary starches when used in a serving size not less than 1,000 mg and two servings per day. Bread, pasta, potatoes, and rice have long been an integral part of the diets around the globe. Defined as “starches,” and often identified as high glycemic, these foods are best consumed in moderation, particularly for those who have a sedentary lifestyle.
Adding CarbStop to these favorite foods has been clinically proven to lessen their effect on blood sugar levels PLUS neutralizes their impact on caloric intake. Each serving has the potential to neutralize the digestion of 2,000-2,800 carb calories. So, insure the success of your weight loss program with this clinically tested, all-natural starch neutralizer extracted from a non-GMO crude bean powder.
CarbStop’s advanced formula is further enhanced with digestive resistant fiber and prebiotics, including FOS and inulin, and also contains 50 mcg Chromium per serving. Some studies have shown that Chromium may promote a healthy response to insulin, although additional studies are required.
Gluten FREE, Casein FREE (GFCF), Vegan Formula.
Just like food, the things in your medicine cabinet have an expiry date as well. We are cautious with expiry dates on what we eat so we should be the same with everything in our lives – in particular, the medicine cabinet. Cough syrup, advil – things you would never assume would go bad but they do.
Set a reminder for yourself a few times a year to go through the medicine cabinet and clean it out. Another way to do it is to make the expiry date on the bottle more prominent using a felt tip or sharpie – that way you won’t miss it.
Just another way of living the healthy Wagner way.
We can only do so much to avoid the cold and flu this season! Using something all natural everyday to prevent this is the best bet! Do what you can when you’re not with your kids to keep them strong and healthy!
Dr. Bo’s® Kids Cold & Flu tincture of the tasty, antioxidant rich berries, elderberries, can help with colds, flu and other viral invasions that produce symptoms of fever, muscle pain, cough and excessive mucus. Kids Cold & Flu is great for use as a spring cleaning tonic.
Read More here
Photo credit HERE
This is a new thing for the Wagner Healthcare blog but I look forward to your comments.
We all are constantly glue to our electronics: phones, iPads, computers, you name it. I go out to eat and see people not even talking to each other at the table. What happened to talking to one another – and not letting a device dictate our lives?
This weekend try a digital detox – maybe 4 hours, a night, a whole day or the whole weekend – shut it all off. Establish what a digital detox means to you and see how much richer and more full your life becomes!
Its cold & flu season so follow these simple tips:
- Lose the booze
- Sip tea
- Get a protein fix
- Wipe public fixtures or sanitize after
- Carry zinc lozenges
- Nose rinses with water and salt
- Embrace social media
- Release bad energy
- Sweat it out
- Replace toothbrushes
- Get sleep
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate
- Always wash your hands!
What are your tips for avoiding a cold?
D-Ribose, L-Carnitine and Fumerate are a monumental heart-health breakthrough that is the missing link to help the heart and body replenish energy, support muscle recovery, and achieve optimal heart-health. Active lifestyles increase the cell’s demand for energy and D-Ribose, L-Carnitine and Fumerate can help stressed cells rebuild the volume of energy substrates needed to maintain a healthy, normal cellular energy pool.
ATP – Pure Energy
The heart produces and uses the most energy, so therefore is the body’s energy center and needs ATP (adenosine triphosphate), the main source of energy to function. D-Ribose begins the metabolic process for the production and regeneration of ATP used by all cells and tissues, including heart and skeletal muscles, liver, and brain cells.
D-Ribose is a unique five carbon monosaccharide that occurs naturally in all living cells, forming the carbohydrate portions of DNA and RNA, the building blocks of life. Under normal conditions, the body is usually able to produce the normal amount of ATP it needs. However, with intense or strenuous exercise, stressful conditions, heart disease, injury, aging, or when your blood or oxygen flow is restricted; the ATP production may naturally decrease by 50% and can cause a significant decrease in muscle energy levels, leading to fatigue, cramping, soreness and stiffness. Studies have shown that it may take three days or more to restore these depleted energy levels and as much as ten days for complete cardiovascular recovery. Supplementing your diet with D-Ribose has been shown to help hasten energy and muscle recovery.
Benefits of D-Ribose have been shown to be helpful in:
- Promoting cellular energy and endurance
- Protecting against free-radical damage
- Boosting heart and muscle energy levels
- Supplying protection of antioxidants
- Promoting cardiac health
- Speeding energy and muscle recovery
- Supporting normal heart function
- Relieving muscle soreness, cramping, and fatigue
- Improving athletic performance
The primary function of L-Carnitine is to facilitate metabolic energy by the burning of fatty acids. Fatty acids alone cannot penetrate the inner mitochondrial membrane, but require L-Carnitine to affect their passage. A healthy heart, as all muscles, requires an abundant supply of energy to achieve its working capacity. This energy is derived mostly from fatty acids.
Fumarate production is an essential step of the Krebs’s cycle, an important metabolic mechanism of energy production that takes place inside every cell. Coupled together, these two powerful SUPERFOODS shuffle fatty acids into the mitochondria, increasing the efficiency of the body’s energy production.
D-Ribose L-Carnitine and Fumerate make the Perfect Combination
To maximize energy production in the body and the heart, you need to both create and regenerate energy. D-Ribose, L-Carnitine and Fumerate, natural substances present in living cells, fuel the regeneration of energy during the times the body is unable to create energy fast enough. So, if you are feeling rundown, sluggish, suffering from poor cardiovascular health, chronic fatigue, or fibromyalgia or you’re a high performance athlete looking for that extra boost, natural health products that provide D-Ribose, L-Carnitine and Fumerate may be just what the doctor ordered.
Check your favorite health food store and see if you can find a heart health product containing these ingredients, or you can check out a product called Boot Up at http://www.drbo.com/, to see what we use at my Clinic.
The statements in this blog are not evaluated by the FDA. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
We all dislike gas: its uncomfortable, embarrassing, and well, doesn’t smell great! But face it, we have all had it. But the best part is, we don’t have to! There are some simple and easy ways to avoid gas, bloating and feel great by following a few simple steps:
- eat fruit on an empty stomach 5 hours after a meal or 1 hour before – this will avoid gases in your stomach
- eat food with proper combining – if you combine your foods properly gas will be avoided
- avoid beans that aren’t great for your blood type – those are the ones that make you bloat and gas
- avoid sugary and carbonated beverages – stick to water and you will feel great
- clean that colon out on a regular basis – by clearing out old fecal matter, you will leave your track feeling clean and not an environment where gas will want to live
Easy steps to avoid gas!