Little tips and tricks make working in the kitchen so much more enjoyable. See these 6 kitchen hacks below!
- Pomegranates – Cut the pomegranate in half and gently loosen it with your hands. Over a bowl with cut side down smack the skin with a spoon and the seeds will pop out!
- Eggs – lost some shell in the bowl? Use one of the egg halves to fish it out easily with very little mess.
- Limes – Microwave the lime for 5-10 seconds, roll it out on the counter then cut in half and juice – you will get triple the juice.
- Mushrooms – start by cutting off a small slice off one side, this will create an even surface to then cut the entire mushroom with out it rolling around.
- Ginger – cutting ginger is hard – try using a microplane or grater for best results!
- Lemons – got seeds? Juice the lemon over your cupped hand to loosen catch the seeds like a colander.