- 1 package of firm Tofu (with Almond Sauce or Peanut Sauce for type A & AB)
- Onions, Enoki Mushrooms, Zucchini, Yellow Squash and (Red/Yellow/Green Bell Peppers for Type O & B only)
- Romaine leaves for Wrap (or Butter Leaf Lettuce for Cups)
- Celtic Sea Salt or Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
- Dr. Bo’s Olive Oil (Extra Virgin)
Rinse the tofu and cut into strips. In a nonstick skillet pour some of the olive oil in & lightly sauté the tofu on both sides.
Place all the vegetables on a very hot grill and turn over and grill the other side. When all the veggies are ready to serve, place on top of tofu and cover the tofu and veggies with some peanut or almond sauce, based on your blood type and lightly salt to taste. See Dips, Spreads & Sauces on how to make Almond & Peanut Sauce.
Then place the mixture into the lettuce wraps or cups.
Combines well with leafy, sea and non-starchy vegetables
Does not combine well starchy vegetable, starchy pulses (beans and Legumes) and fruit