This is perfect for a backyard summer BBQ! The flavors are amazing and benefits are endless. It is important to food combine though so make sure you prepare other veggie filled dishes to go along with this hearty and delicious recipe!
- 6 medium Russet or Yukon Potatoes, cut into bite-sized piece
- 1 small Red Onion
- 3 cloves Garlic, chopped well
- 1, six to eight inch stem of Rosemary, pulled and chopped very fine
- ¼ cup Dr. Bo’s Golden Taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1-2 Tbsp. Celtic Sea Salt or Himalayan Pink Salt
- ¼ to ½ tsp. of Dry Mustard
- 1-2 Tbsp. Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar
Bring a stock pot full of water with cut potatoes in it to a boil and keep simmering until the potatoes are tested with a fork (not too soft). Drain and place into a large bowl and toss together with all other ingredients and let marinate for a bit. If desired, drizzle with more olive oil and vinegar.
Combines well with green leafy, non-starchy, sea & starchy vegetables and fairly well with pluses (beans and legumes)
Does not combine well with protein or fruits.
- Russet Potatoes – This food is very low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium. It is also a good source of Vitamin B6, Potassium and Manganese, and a very good source of Vitamin C.
- Yukon Potatoes – This food is very low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium. It is also a good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Potassium and Manganese.
- Garlic – This food is very low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium. It is also a good source of Calcium, Phosphorus and Selenium, and a very good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 and Manganese.
- Celtic Sea Salt – Refers to naturally moist salt harvested from the Atlantic seawater off the coast of Brittany, France. It is naturally air and sun-dried in clay ponds and gathered with wooden tools to preserve its living enzymes. Because it is unrefined, it contains all of the 84 beneficial live elements found in sea water, with no chemical and preservatives nor any other additives.