Fruit is BEST eaten alone – and combined properly. You can follow fruit an hour after consumption with another meal! Fruit first think in the morning is the best way to detox from the night before and rid your body of toxic waste!
There are four different “fruit groups”:
- Sweet Fruits (Alkaline)
- Melons (Eat alone or leave alone)
Here is an easy Fresh Fruit cup from the acid fruit group:
- 2 Pink Grapefruits, peeled, segmented
- 3 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups pineapple chunks
- 1 cup cherries, pitted and halved
- and/or 1 cup sliced Strawberries
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup pear juice
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia (orange, lemon, vanilla or plain)
Combine fruit in a mixing bowl.
In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, pear juice and stevia or agave then pour over the fruit and gently stir to coat well. Refrigerate one hour before serving.