Want vibrant health? Another step for achieving this is to Cut Down on undesirables:
- Bad Food Habits
- Decrease the proportion of acid foods in the diet, such as protein, starches and dairy; diet should be 60% alkaline (fruits and vegetables)
- Eliminate all gluten products including wheat, plus dairy/casein and sugar; these products are our #1 cause of allergies due to over consumption
- Reduce overeating; especially at dinner, leave the table slightly hungry
- Reduce processed foods; dried foods or any chemically altered food with hydrogenated fats. Preferably eliminate all together.
- Avoid bad food combining; such as proteins and starches, mixing fruit with other food groups, etc. Have either a fruit meal or a non-starchy vegetable meal (salad and/or cooked veggies)with either a protein, starch or bean/legume but not together.