Zucchini is one of our favorite vegetables! Not only is it green and healthy, but with it’s neutral flavor profile it can be used in place of a lot of OTHER neutral flavors: carbs.
You may have heard of “Bikini Bolognese” using zucchini in the place of noodles BUT we have a ton of other amazing ways to use it swell.
- Used for lasagna in the place of noodles
- Use it to wrap around flavors and bake as a shell
- Add it to turkey burgers or regular burger patties as a binding agent grated instead of egg/bread crumbs – keeps things moist AND adds veggie – perfect for kids!
- Making a protein muffin or paleo bread? Add zucchini – moisture and nutrition
- Making scrambled eggs, through in some grated zucchini
- Spiralize the zucchini or grate into noodles to create and easy pasta
- Spiralize to great an extra crunch in a salad
- dehydrate or bake on 225 degrees to create healthy, yummy and different chips
- top with flavors to make zucchini chip nachos
- use in place of crackers or potato chips for easy healthy dipping