- 1 cup Millet, Brown Rice or Quinoa
- ½ cup Dr. Bo’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Sesame Oil, mixed
- 5 Cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. Lemongrass, very finely crushed
- ½ cup Carrots, grated
- ½ cup Broccoli, finely chopped
- ¼ cup of Wheat-Free Tamari and Water mix
- ½ cup fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Celtic Sea Salt or Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
Cook the grain like you would rice for about 20-25 minutes, then let cool.
In a large sauté pan drizzle some of Dr. Bo’s olive oil and sesame oil mix, let heat up then place the garlic, ginger and lemongrass in the pan and let cook for a bit (1-2 minutes), then add the grain and cook while stirring for about 3-5 minutes, at this time add your grated carrot and broccoli and also add the tamari mixture and sauté another 2-3 minutes. When completed, add fresh chopped cilantro mix then salt to taste.