We love a sweet snack – and these popsicles we found on “The Skinny Fork” are as healthy as it can get!
- 1 C. Pure Coconut Water
- 1 C. Fresh Berries
- 1/2 Tbsp. Agave or 1 dropper full of Stevia
- Fill your popsicle mold with fresh berries. Mine held about 1/4 c. in each section for a total of about 1 cup in all.
- Pour the coconut water over the berries and drizzle each section with agave. You could also mix or shake the agave and coconut water up together instead. And again, my mold held about 1/4 c. of the coconut water in each section.
- Insert your popsicle sticks accordingly.
- I used plain-jane wooden sticks that were perfectly held in place being pressed down into pierce a few of the berries.
- Place into the freezer for about 2 hours or until frozen solid. Once ready, remove carefully from the popsicle mold and enjoy!