We all love a a good dip: 7-layer bean dip, artichoke and spinach cheese dip, queso…the list goes on! SO we created a healthy dip with a kick…a carrot kick! Perfect for those people out there who don’t consume dairy and won’t make you feel like you would eating the 7 layer bean dip at your local pub. Eating well does not been eating bad food, it means eating smart and flavorful food:
- 3 cups carrot pulp
- 3 cups sprouted garbanzo beans (O type only) or
- 3 cups sprouted white beans (All blood types)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbl. of raw sesame tahini
- 1 Tbl. of ground cumin
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbl. of Dr. Bo’s Olive Oil (Extra Virgin)
- 1 Tbl. of fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 pinches of Dr. Bo’s Stevia to taste
- ¼ tsp. of ground nutmeg
- Optional: dulse and/or kelp granules and/or Bragg’s liquid aminos to taste
Combine all ingredients, except the parsley, into a food processor. Blend until the mixture becomes a smooth thick dip. Season to taste and add water or extra bean juice if necessary for desired consistency. Mix parsley into mixture outside of blender.
Serve with raw veggies, rice cakes, Dr. Bo’s quinoa cakes, Dr. Bo’s clusters or on non-protein salads.