Cleansing Foods Are Also a Good Idea
(Eat foods according to your blood type & combined correctly).
- The list would include raw fruits with plenty of cleansing fiber, organic if possible, especially since during a detox you want as few toxins in your body as possible to minimize any headaches.
- Oranges, tangerines, papayas, prunes, figs, dates, apples, mangoes, kiwis and berries are some good choices.
- Prunes and apples are the best but eat the fruit in moderation, as we don’t want to eat a lot of sugars.
- Once you start a detox, eat lots organic vegetables which are also full of fiber. This is the BEST category to stay in with your meals as it will keep the colon moving and with the least amount of sugars.
- Eat the vegetables in salads, steamed, mixed with eggs or along with a lean protein (chicken, turkey, seafood, tofu, nuts, seeds, eggs) all according to my Guide to Smart Food Choices, but not red meat while cleansing.
- Kale, broccoli, celery, lettuce, spinach, beets, corn, Brussels sprouts, turnips, artichokes, parsnips are some good choices of vegetables.
Nuts & Seeds
- Another smart choice is nuts and seeds. They are high in fat but they do have lots of fiber.
- Eat them raw, without all the fried oils and salts. Throw them on salads, mix them with veggies or with lean protein.
- Almonds are the best by far, plus whole flax seeds, pine nuts, sesame seeds and sunflower seeds are great on salads.
- Eat non-gluten grains and pastas (quinoa, amaranth, millet, buckwheat and whole grain rice) but sparingly for they fill you up and you tend NOT to eat your veggies!
- Avoid starchy vegetables, high carbohydrates and gluten products (wheat. oats, rye and barley). All those carbs=sugar to the parasites.
You can create your own detox with these foods or here is an easy but very effective and safe detox schedule for the entire family