Having some friend over this weekend for football and fun? Don’t worry, we have you covered!
This Bean Dip made Cajun style is absolutely delicious and good for all blood types! And no sweat, it is good for you, so good bye guilt!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained (type O, A, AB only)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained (type B only)
- 1 clove garlic, more to taste
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, finely chopped (type O & B only)
- 4 to 6 whole red bell peppers, sliced (type O & B only) and/or 1/4 cup carrots, finely chopped (type ALL & MB)
- 4 to 6 whole carrots, sliced (type ALL & MB)
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons Dr. Bo’s Olive Oil (extra virgin), divided
- 1 tablespoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1tbsp fresh cilantro to garnish
Purée beans, lemon juice, 3 tablespoons oil, seasoning and garlic in a food processor until very smooth and creamy. Transfer to a bowl. Garnish with chopped cilantro, peppers and/or carrots (according to blood type) celery and onion. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and serve with sliced peppers and/or carrots (according to blood type) and sliced celery for dipping.
Combines well with green leafy, non-starch, starchy & sea vegetables, non-starchy & starchy pulses and grains
Does not combine well with melons, fruit and protein