This Salad is simple, delicious and easy to make. We love a good crunch in our food and this will leave you feeling full and satisfied BUT still light and healthy. Using simple ingredients is what we are all about over at Dr.Bo and by combining foods properly you will omit bloating, gas and upset stomachs from your food vocabulary.
- 2 heads of broccoli chopped into small florets
- 4 stalks celery sliced on the diagonal
- half a red onion diced
- 2 scallions diced
- 1 cucumber chopped
- Optional: 2tbsps chopped fresh mint, fresh dill or fresh basil
- 1/2 cup veganaise
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp Himalayan or celtic sea salt
Add the first 6 ingredients into a large mixing bowl. In a separate small bowl whisk together the remaining 4 ingredients. Pour the dressing over the broccoli and other ingredients, mix thoroughly and serve!
You can have this with chicken, fish, or any other protein OR just enjoy on it’s own!