We all know that sugar isn’t good for us – so how do we satisfy that sweet tooth? With these cold, creamy and perfectly sweet almond butter cups. This recipe will take you 5 minutes and will be your new go to.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 full droppers of Dr.Bo’s liquid vanilla stevia
- 1/4 cup nuts or seeds of your choice (sunflower seeds, almonds, walnuts, etc)
- cocoa nibs for garnish
- Dr.Bo’s Cocoa Syrup
- In a blender, add the almond butter, almond milk, stevia and nuts. Blend smooth.
- Line a mini muffin tin with plastic wrap.
- Pour the almond mixture into the muffin cups over the plastic wrap.
- Let the almond butter cups set for about 30 mins in the freezer – remove and garnish with the cocoa nibs. Put them back in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- When you want to eat them, just peel them out of the muffin tins – easy and no mess!
- Upon serving, give them a generous drizzle of Dr.Bo’s cocoa syrup and enjoy!