These muffins are the perfect on-the-go protein snack or an after dinner dessert. They are packed with protein and have the perfect amount of sweetness to hit that sweet spot! Super easy to make, easy to store, and good for you!
What You Will Need:
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic or Himalayan sea salt
- 3 small zucchinis
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 3 egg whites
- Slivered almonds
- Agave OR
- Bo’s Chocolate Syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line mini muffin tin with muffins cups.
- In a large mixing bowl combine almond flour and salt, together.
- Using the small grate on the grater, grate the zucchinis. In a medium bowl whisk together oil, sweetener & almond milk then stir in the grated zucchinis.
- Then mix in the dry ingredients thoroughly.
- In another bowl whip the egg whites into stiff peaks & fold into the bread mixture gently but thoroughly.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins and bake for 20–25 minutes. Repeat until the mixture is gone! (Should yield 24 mini muffins).
- Once the muffins have completely cooled, place them on a parchment sheet and drizzle some agave over the muffins – then take some slivered almonds and arrange a few on the top and voila!